KS1 attainment report

Hi, is there a KS1 attainment report that is similar to the KS2 attainment report, but tracking from ELG/GLD?

Thanks

Hi Tracy,
Many thanks for your post, it’s great to know Insight Users are finding our forum a useful way to contact us and share information with other schools!
Can I please check that you are referring to our pre-set KS2 Headlines report? There isn’t a pre-set KS1 report as such but we’d be more than happy to look at building one if you’d like?
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Elinor

Yes it’s the pre-set headlines report. It would be really beneficial to have a KS1 report.

Thanks

Hi Tracy,
I have created a similar report at your school called ‘KS1 Attainment’ and it is saved under Headline Reports > School Reports. It won’t be exactly the same due to the nature of the data but I hope it helps somewhat. The Main Assessment columns will start to populate once data goes in to those areas.
We’d be delighted to hear any feedback on this!
Best wishes,
Elinor

Oh - that sounds good. Can I have one of those please?

Thank you. I really apppreciate it.

Hi Maxine,
Thanks for your request and apologies for the delay. The KS1 Attainment overview has now been created!
Best wishes,
Elinor

Hi Elinor

Could we also have a copy added. It would be perfect!
Thanks Shaz

Hi Shaz,
Apologies for the delay here. I have just created your KS1 Attainment overview. Please let me know if it needs tweaking at all.
You can see our help guide to the Headline Reports in our Knowledge Base here: https://kb.insighttracking.com/article/kpqlgsvyw2-using-the-headline-reports.
Best wishes,
Elinor