Printing each child's objectives page

Hello,

I would like to print out each child’s objective page…anyone know the steps I need to do this?

Thanks

Hello @Suzanne_Spencer, good question!

You can download a summary of your pupils’ objectives progress by visiting the Objectives page, loading the pupils and grid you want to report on, and then clicking Download:

This gives you a couple of options to download pupil reports, depending on whether you want to download one or all subjects.

Hope this helps - let me know if you were looking for something different.

Hi Sarah,

I have been trying to download the previous year’s objectives page for their new teacher. When I try to do this I can only get the current objectives. I have tried changing the year and have also remembered to click load grid. What am I doing wrong? Can you help?

Many thanks

Robin

Hi @Robin_Smith. This is definitely a little unintuitive. Sorry - we’ll have to work on that! I think the step you’re missing is setting the date back to sometime in the last academic year (say to end of last summer) before clicking load grid. Let me know if that doesn’t work for you.

Done it!
A bit of a fiddle:
Changed: Show pupils from to ‘2016/17’ in ‘year 5’ show objectives for ‘reading’ as of ‘31/Aug/2017’ on the download tab choose ‘Download pupil reports for all subjects’

Thanks